Supply Risk and Sustainability Management
From cyberattacks to natural disasters to supplier insolvency and global pandemics, supply lines are always at risk to varying magnitudes of disruption—and at times with catastrophic consequences. Operational volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity are the new normal. Learn the effective supply disruption management tools, systems, and skills to deploy effective countermeasures in the face of supply disruption. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the impacts of disruption on the total cost of ownership and total cost to serve
- Develop supply risk strategies and tactical and operational plans
- Leverage change management and transformative tools to realize risk, resilience, and supply sustainability management goals
- Implement supply risk strategies
- Manage the psychological toll of national or global disasters on supply management teams
- Anticipate, respond, and recover from supply disruption
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 60 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately 8 hours to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 8 hours of CE credit.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|