Strategic Supplier Diversity Best Practices
Supplier diversity has evolved. It is more than just a “check-the-box” function in today’s socially responsible business world. When best practices are implemented, supplier diversity can be a strategy to improve customer attraction, employee retention, competitive advantage, and other important aspects of organizational performance. There is finally a roadmap to take your supplier diversity program from a basic level to a strategic one. Strategic Supplier Diversity Best Practices will take you from the first steps in implementing a program to making a measurable impact on your organization and the external world. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply a five-level maturity model for supplier diversity initiatives
- Thwart any pushback that a supplier diversity program receives
- Apply two models for calculating supplier diversity return on investment
- Apply a five-step process for maximizing supplier diversity value
- Cultivate “supplier diversity champions” throughout your organization
- Identify features to consider when investing in supplier diversity technology
- Apply the nine benefits of automated supplier diversity tracking and reporting
- Implement a supplier diversity compliance process
- Identify supplier diversity fraud and verify whether a supplier is truly a diverse supplier
- Understand how a multi-tier supplier diversity program works
- Implement a second-tier supplier diversity program
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 60 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately 8 hours to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 8 hours of CE credit.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|