Managing Supplier Performance
- Non-member - $20
- Standard Member - $20
- Premium Member - Free!
Learn how to develop a supplier evaluation program to help correct poor supplier performance. By applying proven techniques for evaluating and improving supplier performance, you can achieve more on-time deliveries, fewer quality defects, better service, and fewer headaches from your supply base. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop powerful performance measures for supplier evaluation
- Articulate the criticality of supplier performance
- Select suppliers for a supplier performance management program
- Involve internal stakeholders in the supplier evaluation process
- Decide between supplier evaluation methods such as supplier scorecards and system metrics
- Decide if Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM) software will work for your organization
- Reward suppliers and/or correct poor supplier performance
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 30 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately one hour to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CPOS, CPOP, CPOM, and CPOE certifications.