Expert Procurement Operations Management
Are you a purchasing manager who worries about balancing the many demands of your leadership role? You’re not alone. Today’s companies are expecting more than ever from their purchasing managers. And today’s environment is confronting purchasing managers with more challenges than ever. Between being accountable for measurable results, pleasing internal customers, and ensuring that your purchasing staff improves its productivity, you may feel it is impossible to do a good job. After all, it isn’t easy keeping up with evolving best practices, new technologies, and changing markets.
But fortunately, there is a way for you to learn how to meet and exceed today’s high standards for purchasing management excellence. Expert Procurement Operations Management will teach you everything you need to know to lead your purchasing department to new levels of success! Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Report purchasing performance metrics to senior management
- Develop a purchasing customer service survey
- Improve purchasing staff productivity
- Establish a successful Purchasing Advisory Board
- Prioritize commodities that the purchasing department will source
- Identify four indicators that you should look for to identify non-traditional areas for potential savings
- Understand the types of various purchasing profit center models and the dangers of choosing the wrong one
- Staff your purchasing department with the right people and assign buyer responsibilities
- Create a Purchasing Dashboard and set the perfect purchasing department goals
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures
- Establish a standard sourcing process
- Apply strategies for using templates to improve productivity and reduce problems
- Apply best practices for making recommendations to senior management
- Reduce the tactical purchasing activity under your management
- Improve compliance with purchasing initiatives
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 60 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately 8 hours to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 8 hours of CE credit.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|