Excel Basics for Buyers
Excel is a powerful tool that can help you be more efficient and effective in your procurement role. This course ensures that you understand spreadsheet fundamentals, so that you can later master more advanced Excel techniques. This express course is great for buyers who may not be ready for the more advanced full-length course, Data Analytics for Procurement Professionals. Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the robust Excel interface
- Understand the terminology that will allow you to better communicate with other Excel users
- Format cell appearance so that you can create more professional looking spreadsheets
- Apply the four mathematical operators for more accurate calculations
- Create and use basic formulas
You must have access to Excel 2007 or later to take this course.
This is a self-paced course with no instructor-led forum and you have 30 days from registration to complete all course elements. It should take you approximately one hour to review the material and take any quizzes. All readings are provided in the course.
This course has been pre-approved for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CPOS, CPOP, CPOM, and CPOE certifications.